The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Class Party & Plan will make the running a Valentine’s Day Class Party–or ANY Valentine’s Day Party with kids!–a total breeze.
We’ve done all of the work for you! We’ve figured out which activities to do and when, given you a ‘Supply List’ and Party Plan to share with volunteers, and we’ve even nudged you about what music to play.
From here on out, you will know that general class party flow, meaning you’ll know how to run a class party party like a pro and keep it moving like you’ve been hosting class parties every day of your life.
In this digital download, you will receive:
- 25+ pages total
- class party plan & ideas: 5 pages of a sample plan, 12+ party ideas, tips & tricks, and party supply list, and a party plan to share with volunteers.
- class party resources and games: 6 pages total, including Fancy Name Plate, Heart Search Game, Valentine Word Cards, Valentine How Many Words Game, Valentine Word Search, Partner Match Cards, and Musical Hearts ideas
- class party groups: 7 pages total, including 1 page for choosing groups and 6 station table cards
- Valentine’s Day Water Bottle Labels: 2 pages with 10 joke labels
- Stained Glass Heart Instructions and pages
- Origami Heart Instructions and pages
please note: This purchase allows 5 downloads of this product and an expiration date of 30 days. Thank you!
After you purchase this product, please check your email.
-Your LINK TO DOWNLOAD item will be in that email. The email will be from:
amy mascott || @teachmama [email protected], and the subject will be: Your teach mama shop order has been received!
-In that email, click DOWNLOAD, and you will be asked to download the pdf to a location–choose to save to your desktop, your downloads, or wherever you save files. Then, click the file, open, and print!
Enjoy–and thank you!