Each boost pack challenges YOU to provide your kids with engaging, exciting opportunities for stem, movement, arts, reading, and thinking—on their own time.
Varsity boost packs are geared toward children ages 8-14+ years old and each activity can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour or longer–it depends on how much time, effort, and energy your family wants to put into each one.
This s.m.a.r.t. boost pack focuses on giving kids something cool to do each day so that they’re not heading back to the xbox or iPad to play Minecraft or Roblox or Rocket League or TikTok or Snapchat A G A I N.
The idea is to get families working on these activities together (if they want!) and to provide tweens and teens with cool, new, and exciting ways to use their brains, to explore the world around them, and to use their time more productively.
- a 3-page pdf with instructions and a link to access this program
The link will take you to Google Slides & Google Drive and will include:
- an introduction to s.m.a.r.t. boost packs
- a s.m.a.r.t. boost family pact
- weekly tickets to keep kids on track
- 10 activities that are each fun, creative, engaging, and cool
- resources and/or printables that support each activity
- 30+ documents overall, most of which are brand-new and created especially for boost!
Let the fun begin!