I’ve shared hundreds and hundreds of resources on teachmama.com over the last 12+ years, and my site has thousands and thousands of visitors each day who come for more ideas about how to be a teaching parent. I have presented workshops—how to prepare kids for kindergarten— dozens of times to local groups of parents, and the feedback is always the same:
- I had no idea that I could do all of this at home!
- I am in awe—and excited—about getting my kids ready for school!
- Your ideas are simple but powerful! I wish I knew about these for my first child!
As a busy, working parent, I understand the reality of juggling work and young children.
Believe me. I know the reality of the trying to balance a household on top of trying to squeeze in quality time with kids. Adding in learning seems unrealistic and impossible—but it’s not.
The Kindergarten Prep Quick Guide is designed for any parent who wants to make sure that his or her child is prepared for Kindergarten and beyond.
For families who want to take a more active role in their child’s education from the get-go.
It’s for parents of children ages 1-5 years who have not yet started Kindergarten.
It’s for parents who want to create a lifestyle of learning from the start.
- a 24-page Quick Guide which covers oral language, phonemic awareness, letter recognition, concepts of print, phonics, word recognition, writing, math, and social & emotional skills
- 100+ page Resource Guide which includes games, printables, activities, and more, aimed at building the foundation for preparing kids for Kindergarten.
Let the fun begin!