Let’s KICK UP the holiday gathering this year!
Let’s take a little bit of time to really get to know our friends and family while we’re together!
It doesn’t matter when or where you use this Friends and Family Fun Facts BINGO game–it just matters that you have fun while playing it!
Use throughout the day while loved ones are gathered together, or set aside a designated time for playing. The images and words will help support younger learners, and the conversations will help everyone get to know each other just a bit better.
The combination of physical attributes and social/ emotional qualities will help everyone become closer and learn a tiny, bit more about their company.
Why is this game awesome?
- It will help kids turn statements into questions: In order to find a person to fill the ‘award’ block, they ask, “Have you ever won an award? Can you tell me about it?”
- It gives kids a chance to practice strategy: “If I use Uncle Will for this block, then I have to find someone else who can do a 1-minute plank for this other block. . . “
- It creates opportunities for conversation!
- It let’s us learn a little bit about our friends and family!
- It gives kids a chance to talk, plan, question, and shine!
Depending on how many people are at your gathering, decide as a group how many times you can “use” each person per board. There are 24 squares total.
Have fun getting to know your friends and family, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
In this digital download, you will receive:
- 1 “bingo” board — with 25 squares, 1 FREE in the center
please note: This purchase allows 5 downloads of this product and an expiration date of 30 days. Thank you!
After you purchase this product, please check your email.
-Your LINK TO DOWNLOAD item will be in that email. The email will be from:
amy mascott || @teachmama [email protected], and the subject will be: Your teach mama shop order has been received!
-In that email, you’ll see a table under DOWNLOADS. There will be a column for PRODUCT / EXPIRES / DOWNLOAD.
-Click DOWNLOAD next to the product you want to use, and you will be asked to download the pdf to a location–choose to save to your desktop, your downloads, or wherever you save files. Then, click the file, open, and print!
Enjoy–and thank you!
There are no reviews yet.